elementary school night at the na football game
The NA Tigers will once again host an elementary school night as they battle the Hempfield Spartans on October 20th @ 7:30PM.
This will be a PINK OUT game for Breast Cancer Awareness. Get your PINK outfits ready and come early for some pre-game fun!
- IES Tailgate: IES families are invited to meet up in the grassy area by the flag pole near the entrance to the gym. Bring your own snacks and chairs.
- Photos with the football team and Tiger mascot: Head down to the football field at 5:50PM for an Ingomar Elementary School group photo with the NA football team. Individual pictures with the NA Tiger will be available 6:15-7:00PM.
- Pre-Game Tunnel: All elementary school students are invited to participate in the pre-game tunnel for the football players' entrance onto the field. All interested students are to line up at the field entrance gate in front of the free-standing concession stand at 7:15PM. Once the players enter the field, students will be directed back to that entrance gate to meet up with parents.
- Stadium Seating: Section B will be reserved for the elementary families. This is a general admission section. It is the second section of bleacher seats closest to the scoreboard.
- Advance ticket special: $2 Elementary Student tickets, $5 Middle and High School Student tickets, and $8 adult tickets
Ticket sales at IES Tuesday, October 17th 9:00-10:30AM or order your tickets by sending in an envelope with TICKET SALES, your child's name, homeroom and ticket order written on the front and cash or check made out to North Allegheny Athletics. Ticket orders are due to your classroom teacher by October 16th. Tickets will be sent home with your child later that week.
pto website registration
If you are new to Ingomar Elementary this year, please register with the PTO Website so that you will receive the PTO weekly e-newsletters and have access to all the latest information, the online student directory, programs, and events. If you are a returning family, please update (under Parent and Student Information):
- your contact information so that your online directory information is up to date and you continue to receive the e-blasts
- your child's teacher
- your child's shirt size (once again, the PTO will provide a new field day t-shirt to every student)
If you have a Membership Toolkit account, you can use the same login for your account on our site. For more information, click here.
Volunteer clearances are required for all parents who want to assist with class parties and other in-class volunteer opportunities (other than Mystery Reader). To be eligible as a class party helper, submit your clearances to IES's office by September 29, 2017. Click here for more information.
Shop to Raise Funds!
Benefit Ingomar Elementary without spending extra! Just register online before you buy.
Click here for current and previous eNews blasts.